Monday, September 27, 2010

Uproar Tour Review


 First post in awhile.(Due to lack of news I like)
We drove 3 and a half hours to the first annual Uproar Tour in middle of no where "Wheatland" about 40 miles north of Sacramento. AAAAARNOLD! Any ways we arrived at the Sleep Train Amphitheater to see a lot of scary people and tons of Avenged Sevenfold and Disturbed shirts. We arrived 2 hours late, which was a great thing because we got to miss the shitty local bands, Hail the Villain, and part of New Medicine(Sounded like a dying little girl). We of course hit the merch 1st and then went to the free Rockstar Energy Drink stand and drank the disgusting coke and lemon flavor. Well in there we listened to Airbourne, I saw them once before and well they arnt too special. I mean its ACDC with out the hit songs. During Airbourne we also caught a glimpse of Corey Taylor doing signings for Stone Sour. Next Hellyeah played and despire the cheesy cowboy lyrics I enjoyed them live. They got the crowd going and played a good show. Next was Halestorm, which i decided to buy some Hate Wear during. Got myself a "Real Men Listen To Metal" shirt. Then we went to the lawn and heard Stone Sour, and I witnessed one of the gayest things ever, Through Glass...live but it was all fun. Next was Avenged Sevenfold, I personally dont like them because they are to whiny but the put on a awesome show. They had a guy get hanged and had a pretty cool tribute to their recently deceased drummer "The Rev". Finally Disturbed was on and they played a epic show as usual. Most of it was the same except the Asylum Intro and a few things hear and there and I enjoyed myself. Depending on the bands next year I might go back. The way back was defiantly not fun and consisted of total boredom.

P.S. Music as a Weapon Tour rumors? RAMMSTEIN!? First time in 10 years now that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment