Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pomegranate Tiger! AMAZING.


Alright, so I was just having a ordinary weekend (well besides running into Chris Pontius from Jackass) until one of my good friends mentioned the name Pomegranate Tiger. I jumped on http://pomegranatetiger.bandcamp.com/ and my life was changed. Sheer epic beauty coming from a progressive experimental instrumental badassmental band. I feel like I could conquer the world listening to this stuff. Each song is a masterpiece that lets my imagination do its work. With melodic riffs of sear euphoric powers to breakdowns with a new edge. To beautiful piano work and the calming sound of waves. Besides maybe Scale the Summit, I've never seen so many different entities of music combined into a tasty package of awesome. They are quite literally the only thing ive listened to in the last 2 days. Check out their new album Entities on band camp http://pomegranatetiger.bandcamp.com/ and buy that stuff! You wont be disappointed, especially the song New Breed...how do they do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment