Monday, August 30, 2010

King of Asgard 1st album 'Fi'mbulvintr"


















King of Asgard's 'Fi'mbulvintr' came out a couple weeks ago, but I'm going to write about it anyways. First off Norse folk metal is amazing. Second off these guys sound like Amon Amarth and Ensiferum had a baby! Thus creating a epic melodic death folk metal baby fit for the likings of Odin! The lyrics of course have Norse stories of gods and vikings in them, which make it even more epic. Einharjar the single off the album is the best song off the album in my opinion and Brethren of the North makes me want to battle to lands far away and slaughter all in my path...with of course my friends by my side. The vocals are a mixture of Amon Amarth's death metal growls and Ensiferum's lighter side of singing. The guitar riffs are melodic and just pure amazing to my ears. King of Asgard is most defiantly worth checking out! Oh and they are from Sweden like most amazing bands. King of Asgard

No comments:

Post a Comment