Wednesday, June 29, 2011

In Flames - Sounds of a Playground Fading (Review)

This album was released about a week ago, but I didn't get it till now. I'm disappointed that I didn't get it on the release date, because its AWESOME! It's cool how the album starts with the title track; gives you a jest on how the rest of the album will be. Deliver Us is second on the album and my Odin its a great song. My favorite song on the album is The Puzzle catchier than shit, not that you would wanna catch shit that is. The album is less heavier than some of their recent music, but overall I think they have a great mix of light melodic riffs and heavy brutality. I rate this album 8.5 out of 10 and I recommend buying this album as soon as you can. I'm just bummed that In Flames wont be on my tour date at Rockstar Mayhem Festival 2011. I guess ill just have to catch them live at a different time. MELODIC DEATH METAL FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment