Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mayhem Fest 2010

Absolutly one of the best years yet! Korn, Rob Zombie, Lamb of God, 5FDP, Hatebreed, Chimaira and more! Ive been going to mayhem since it started in 2008 and well I look forward to it every year. This year I convinced tons of friends to go and well it was amazing. The day opened up with some weird comedian dude who was pretty funny, and he introduced Norma Jean. I checked them out for a few songs and I thought they were pretty good for what they do. I then moved onto the merch stands and bought a awesome werewolf shirt that would kick Jacob fagot Black's ass. Winds of Plauge had a epic wall of death and some nice crowd surfing and did a great performance for the 2nd time I have seen them. Chimaira was pretty much fucking brutal, they played my favorite song by them Power Trip. Atreyu was alright, I used them as a excuse to eat food. Then Hatebreed defiantly ruled the smaller stages. They played all there hits such as Final Prayer, Destroy Everything, I Will Be Heard and etc. Lamb of God front man Randy Blythe Joined Jamey Jasta on stage and I was honored to get my 08 shirt ripped in half while crowd surfing in front of them. The pits were off the charts and the crowd was pumped up to the extreme! In This Moment got little attention but that chicks boobs are pretty cool. Five Finger Death Punch put on a good show and had a awesome stage with like war stuff. Lamb of God was BRUTAL as usual and played all their good songs. Rob Zombie had a weird ass stage and played Scum of the Earth, Dragula, Sick Bubblegum and etc. Mars needs pussy, angry red pussy! Korns oil drill stage was cool and they put on a great show with there strange body banging, bagpipes and such. I had many RockStars and hell afterwords we got free slurpies at 7 11 do to the fact that it was 7/11. I cant wait to see next years lineup!

No comments:

Post a Comment