Thursday, July 19, 2012

Allegaeon's Formshifter!


I absolutely love this band, best new age melodic death metal ever! Pre-ordered their new album Formshifter as soon as I could. The first chance I got i press play on the first song from album called Behold (God I Am). I was instantly put in coma, a coma of I aint gonna move a finger until I listen to this album in its entirety. If the first song wasn't good enough to get your ears glued to the album the second song Tartessos: The Hidden Xenocryst will slam you up against a fucking wall and force you to love this band. Another one of my favorites from this album is Twelve-Vals for the Legions. The song starts off with a awesome rift and follows with aggressive catchy as the shittiest new pop song lyrics.
Not fully sure what the song is about, but it sounds awesome and that's all that matters in life. The last few minutes of the song ends with a acoustic solo that sounds like a rainbow unicorn made love with an angel made out of marshmallows while eating watermelon. Overall I enjoyed every single song on this album. This band is extremely talented and needs more credit for how brutally awesome they are. If you live in the Bay Area you can catch them at B.A.M.F. Bay Area Metal Festival in Oakland July 29th. They are headlining the festival and I hope I can make it. Id give this album 4.5 out of 5 stars. LISTEN TO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment