Thursday, July 19, 2012

Free Randy Blythe


Most metal heads should know by now that Randall D. Blythe, the front man of Lamb of God was arrested for the manslaughter of a 19 year old fan in the Czech Republic. If you didn't know this, your either a metal noob or the biggest metal elisting douche around. The incident apparently happened on stage at a small show in 2010, but the arrest didn't happen until Randy arrived in Prague about a month ago. A fucking month ago! He payed bail and everything and they are still holding him in jail. I was blaring my top 21  Lamb of God songs playlist today while driving. It was during the epic breakdown in the song Blood Junkie, you know...the one towards the ending? I suddenly was just enraged that Randy is still in jail. This man is innocent! He needs to get released and let back on the road! Out of what I hear, he is overall a great dude and I hope the best for him! Stay in there Randy! I had to write my own opinion about you and this unfortunate situation man. Sign the petition! https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/help-free-d-randall-blythe-prage-czech-republic-where-he-falsely-accused-commiting-manslaughter/3dsZD2Gd

No comments:

Post a Comment