Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Iron Maiden Live at Shoreline!

I really just cant stay motivated with this blog. But its not like anyone views this regularly anyways. But whatever, August 3rd I saw one of the biggest influences in metal in Mountainview, CA. Not a huge fan of Iron Maiden, but hey my friend Miles told me, "there's two type of people in this world, those who have seen Iron Maiden live and those who haven't." That statement sold me a ticket the second I heard it. The opener was Coheed and Cambria, they were some what interesting to watch. They were nothing really special in my opinion, seems like they saved up all their energy for their most known song Welcome Home. Iron Maiden came on and blam!!! These old dudes still know how to put on a show. From Bruce Dickinson getting the crowd pumped with his epic scrams, to the epic over the top stage props, and just playing the tunes everyone has grown to love for many years. Run for the Hills, now that was a cool ass song to hear live. I don't got much to say about the concert, but Iron Maiden is definitely worth seeing live, specially if you are a metalhead! So yeah, see them before they are dead haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment